1. Coach Dronen at a varsity game
2. Forcing my children to watch Mary Poppins. They refused for at least a year so finally I said this is what we're watching for popcorn/movie night. They loved it. Mother knows best...
3. Sister pillow pet. She is super comfy!
4. Watching 'Frank' while the girls have quiet time (reading in their room)
5. Mark was gone for an away game and I masterfully got all three kids in bed at 7:30. I had to send him pictures to gloat.
6. Freya was student of the month in her class for January. Notice the puffy left cheek? She also had an infected molar which was gross and painful and would have been worse not for our fantastic pediatric dentist who stayed open late, gave us the medication at no charge, and made the whole thing less scary for Freya.